We’re sad to hear you wish to cancel your membership.
Have you considered suspending your membership instead? All direct debit members can suspend their membership via their Activeworld Membership Management App.
- Minimum suspension period is 2 weeks up to a maximum of 6 week blocks at a time
- There are no maximum number of suspensions
- Requests to suspend must be submitted at least 3 days prior to the suspension start date
- Suspensions incur a weekly cost of $5.00
- Memberships cannot be cancelled while on suspension or suspended pending cancellation
Suspending for a longer period.
Suspension extension requests can be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with your suspension reason and period required. The following reasons will be considered with supporting documentation.
Please note a suspension end date is required.
- Extended Travel
- Extenuating Circumstances
Please note there is a 30 day notification period for cancellations and a joining fee will be applicable to new and returning members. $50 for memberships and $20 for GOswim lessons.
The team at Pelican Park appreciate all your support and wish you all the best in your health and wellness journey.